In addition to using the Requests in Progress and Requests Completed tables on your Home
Page, Agency Administration also provides a flexible Search facility.
Click Manage Requests then Search & View on the Menu to begin your Search.
The Search for Requests screen is displayed inviting you to enter one or more Search Criteria.
You can enter any combination of Search Criteria and these are defined as follows:
• Type of Request: a dropdown list enabling you to filter the Search by a selected Request
• Current Request Status: a dropdown list enabling you to filter the Search by a selected
Request Status. The Search will return matching Requests that are currently in the
• Product Provider: a dropdown list enabling you filter the Search by those Requests that
were submitted to the selected Product Provider
• Request Identifier: a numeric input that will match against the unique Request Identifier
assigned to each Request
• Period: only those Requests that were assigned their Current Request Status within the
selected period of time will be returned by the Search. A dropdown list allows you to
choose Last Month, Last Two Months, Last Three Months or a Date Range. If Date Range
is selected, then additional From and To inputs (as per Figure 5.22) are displayed
allowing you to enter a custom date range
Once you have entered your Search Criteria, click the Search button to retrieve the results, as
shown below. Double-click a Request in the list to view that Request.
You can print a Request at any time. The Print button is always available at the top of the
Request Summary screen.
Depending on the current Request Status you may be presented with different options when
you click Print.
• If the Request has not been submitted to the Product Providers yet, then your
Request will be displayed in a separate window. From here you have the option to
print the Request immediately or to Export as PDF file. Exporting will display the
Request automatically in Adobe Acrobat Reader, ready for printing, emailing or
saving to file
• If the Request has been submitted to the Product Providers (i.e. it has a Request
Status of in Progress or Complete) you will be prompted with two options as shown
After selecting an option your Request will be displayed in a separate window. From
here you have the option to print the Request immediately or to Export as PDF file.
Exporting will display the Request automatically in Adobe Acrobat Reader, ready for
printing or emailing for submitting to Product Providers by conventional means.
It is important that you select the correct option. When you select the first option then all
information about the other Product Providers will be included in the output. When you
select the second option, no Product Provider specific information is included in the